- Stenny and Z rap about Trump’s ups and downs, the difference between using nuclear arms as a warning versus a threat, Stenny shills for EA, and Honkey shills for Trump.
In the news this week:
- Incompetent or corrupt? 100 cannabis plants “stolen” from grow-house guarded by West Australia police.
- California man with a “sushi habit” had a five-and-a-half foot long tapeworm wiggle out of his butthole.
- Pornhub traffic spiked just minutes after the Hawaiian false missile alarm.
- Chinese social media users are voicing their outrage about new over-sized, pink parking spaces, made specifically for women.
- Man’s testicle explodes “like a volcano” after contracting a rare strain of salmonella.
- Scientists in Australia develop small electronic pill to track your farts.
- Intoxicated Florida Man found passed out in bank drive-thru lane tries to order Taco Bell.
- New app will allow people to create explicit sexual consent contracts.
Douchebag of the Week: The Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- The VA is in serious deep shit with Stenny and Z this week. From their ineptitude at getting a new facility built, to the complete incompetence of their staff, and their lack of action when it comes to voicing their desire to test medical marijuana’s usefulness in PTSD treatment.
Stenny and Z are live, Fridays at noon eastern. You can listen live at ipmNation on the web or via the TuneIn app; just search “ipmNation.” Don’t forget you can always join us on Facebook Live during that time, watch us record the show, check out any photos or videos we like to share during the recording, and comment in real time!