In the news this week:
- Ohio governor cancels the execution of Alva Campbell after officials fail to find a suitable vein for lethal injection.
- Mainstream media shows exactly how little they know about firearms with a hilarious story about AR-15s with chainsaw bayonets.
- The left-right battle to the bottom between Roy Moore, Al Franken, George Takei, and others.
- Undercover Detroit cops posing as drug dealers get into a massive brawl with undercover Detroit cops posing as drug buyers. Hilarity ensues.
- Kansas City detective refuses to further interrogate a suspect after suspect answers questions with a ‘loud fart.’
Douchebag of the Week: Worth County [Georgia] Sheriff Jeff Hobby
- A grand jury last month indicted Hobby and two deputies in connection with a search at Worth County High School in Sylvester, Georgia. Hobby faces two counts of false imprisonment, one count of sexual battery and a charge of violating his oath of office.
Stenny and Z are live, Fridays at noon eastern. You can listen live at ipmNation on the web or via the TuneIn app; just search “ipmNation.” Don’t forget you can always join us on Facebook Live during that time, watch us record the show, check out any photos or videos we like to share during the recording, and comment in real time!