In the news this week:
- It’s racist Halloween costumes galore – Michael Jordan. Colin Kaepernick? AUNT JEMIMA?! Just how offensive can it get?!
- Utah man is charged with 17 felonies after impersonating a doctor in creepy Craigslist scam.
- Wisconsin mom accused of driving with her nine-year-old strapped to the top of her minivan didn’t know she couldn’t do that.
- CATO releases a study on hate speech and political correctness, finds that no one knows what the hell they’re talking about.
- Owner and operator of UK’s Nippybus closes its doors and tells its employees to kick rocks in a profane letter.
- Payson Junior High School accused of exposing children to pornography after a screening of the musical Oklahoma!
Douchebag of the Week: Louisiana Associate Supreme Court Justice Scott J. Crichton
- In a ruling, Justice Crichton wrote that a suspect who said, “just give me a lawyer, dog,” was, in fact, asking for a canine attorney. When the suspect asked to be allowed an attorney, police did not stop questioning him, and never supplied the lawyer. The ruling by the Louisiana Supreme Court allowed charges to be brought against the suspect, based on unlawfully-obtained confessions.
Stenny and Z are recording at a new time, Fridays at noon eastern. You can listen live at ipmNation on the web or via the TuneIn app; just search “ipmNation.” Don’t forget you can always join us on Facebook Live during that time, watch us record the show, check out any photos or videos we like to share during the recording, and comment live!